REFLECTION ON GROUP CHALLENGE
1. What worked well?
I think that our teamwork worked well, even though it was an up and down experience.
2. What could you improve on?
I think that our group could improve on talking more, and telling eachother where to move.
3. What roles did people have?
I don’t think our group had any specific roles, but we all worked together.
4. Did you enjoy the activity? Why?
I enjoyed the activity because it taught me to not always say yes to ideas.
5. What skills/qualities did you need to complete this task?
We needed to have teamwork to complete the task (which we had).
What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed making the game altogether
What didn’t you like?
I disliked nothing
How do you use flappy code?
You use flappy code by getting the link underneath
Would you reccomend this to somebody?
Yes, i would reccomend this to somebody, if they like my wacky ideas!
- All blogs will be password protected, meaning that you need a username and password to add/edit any information on the blog.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Posts written by students are checked by the classroom teacher before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by the classroom teacher before they are included on the blog.
- There will be no individual photos of students.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- Blogs will only be updated by students at school during school times.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that are established as a class.
Welcome to global2.vic.edu.au. You have registered with Global2 and by doing so have agreed to the Terms of Service.
We want you to be safe and responsible for yourself and others on the web. Global2 is managed by the Department of Education and Training in Victoria. This is your first post. To edit or delete this you need to learn how to drive your blog dashboard. To access this simply add the code /wp-admin/ to the end of your new Global2 web address. You can also go to http://global2.vic.edu.au/wp-login.php to login. For technical support go to http://help.edublogs.org/getting-started-with-edublogs/